Pensions Management Limited, PML Financial Services Limited and PML Trustees Limited are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Pensions Management Limited, PML Financial Services Limited and PML Trustees Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st April 2013.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a website or page. The cookie will help the website, or another website, to recognise your device the next time you visit. Web beacons or other similar files can also do the same thing. We use the term ‘cookies’ in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
There are many functions that cookies serve. For example, they can help us to remember your username and preferences, analyse how well our website is performing, or ensure that other functions, such as the ‘sign up for our newsletter’ section are working properly.
Certain types of cookie contain personal information – for example, if you click to “remember me” when logging in, a cookie will store your username. Most cookies won’t collect information that identifies you, and will instead collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use our website, or a user’s general location.
What sort of cookies do we use?
Generally, our cookies perform up to three different functions:
1. Essential cookies
Some cookies are essential for the operation of our website.
2. Performance cookies
We utilise these types of cookies to analyse how our visitors use our website and to monitor website performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customising our offering and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that may arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages.
3. Functionality cookies
We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences and to enable the delivery of specific services.
We do not allow advertisers or third parties to place cookies via the Pensions Management Limited, PML Financial Services Limited and PML Trustees Limited website. The only exception to this is that like many companies, we use Google Analytics to help us monitor our website traffic and improve its performance over time so that we can improve the services it provides and its relevance for visitors.
How to block or delete cookies?
If you choose to delete cookies from your computer, follow the information provided by your browser which is usually located within the ‘Help’, ‘Tools’ or ‘Edit’ facility.
Alternatively you can follow the instructions at:
Please remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of our website do not work properly.
More information on Cookies
Links to Other Websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the content of other websites. Also, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you have any comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information please contact us at:
Pensions Management Limited, The School House, St Michaels Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands B73 5SY
Tel: 0121 693 0690